1. Interacting with executives and other departments, coordinating workflow, HR, supporting in recruitment process, documentation, office management & others.
2. Calendar management, including the coordination of assignments.
3. Preparation of MIS & Business Analysis Reports, and working in Tally.
4. Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic communications & calls
5. Be responsible for interaction with both internal & external executives and assistants, to coordinate executive meetings/assignments
6. Review and summarize miscellaneous reports and documents
7. To independently communicate and coordinate with clients and governmental agencies.
8. Maintenance of all the secretarial records/statutory Registers.
Roles and responsibilities :
Excellent Communication skills in English (both verbal & written); knowledge of Hindi is an added advantage.
Qualification: Any Graduate / Post Graduate
Skill set: Strong knowledge in Tally and MS Office, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook..
Candidates are expected to exhibit great passion & dedication towards the work environment.
Typing skills speed and accuracy is an added advantage.
Ability to work under pressure and tight deadlines.
Presentable and Confident personality.
Flexible and mature approach with agility to work unsupervised.
PERKS & BENEFITS:
Salary as per industrial standards;
all benefits shall be on par with market standards, including medical & accident covers.
Job Type : MIS Executive
Job Role : Coordination & management of secretarial, financial & admin activities
Hiring Process : Telecon cum Face to Face Interview
Who can apply : Graduate with experience (2+ yrs)
* Versutus is an equal opportunity employer; Versutus commits itself to create a diverse working environment by providing equal employment opportunity for all qualified personnel.